Since we have returned to in person church services, we have endeavored to address the reality of COVID-19 in ways that are cautious and practical. The leadership of the church has stayed in close communication with the local health department. We have voluntarily used the following protocols to provide a safe experience here at church:
- We offer live streamed services on the church website, Facebook, and Twitter for Sunday morning at 11:00 A.M., Sunday night at 6:00 P.M., and the Wednesday night Bible study class at 7:00 P.M. for all who feel safer staying at home.
- We have three church services on Sunday morning (9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 A.M.). This provides the congregation options for attendance which allows us to stay at or below the 50% capacity of the facility. If attendance grows, then we will offer overflow rooms where the live stream can be viewed.
- Sanctuary seating is managed to allow reasonable social distancing.
- Common touch surfaces are sanitized after each service.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at multiple locations around campus.
- While masks are not required inside the church buildings, anyone has the freedom to wear a mask if they desire.
More in Blog
October 27, 2020A Mask-Only Overflow for Covid Cautious Persons
October 10, 2020Covid-19 Protocols
February 18, 2020A Less Common Perspective on Blacks and the Inner City