Since we have returned to in person church services, we have endeavored to address the reality of COVID-19 in ways that are cautious and practical. The leadership of the church has stayed in close communication with the local health department. We have voluntarily used the following protocols to provide a safe experience here at church:
- We offer live streamed services on the church website, Facebook, and Twitter for Sunday morning at 11:00 A.M., Sunday night at 6:00 P.M., and the Wednesday night Bible study class at 7:00 P.M. for all who feel safer staying at home.
- We have two church services on Sunday morning (8:45, and 11:00 A.M.). This provides the congregation options for attendance. We also offer overflow rooms where the live stream can be viewed, including a mask-only overflow room.
- Sanctuary seating is managed to allow reasonable social distancing.
- Common touch surfaces are sanitized after each service.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at multiple locations around campus.
- We strongly encourage you to wear masks from your vehicles to your seats, and back. As much as possible, please wear a mask.
More in Blog
November 25, 2020Covid-19 Protocols
October 27, 2020A Mask-Only Overflow for Covid Cautious Persons
February 18, 2020A Less Common Perspective on Blacks and the Inner City